Saturday 3 March 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to "They Made Me Do It"! My name is Ashley Shannon and I love movies, I watch between 4-6 movies a week and have now decided to turn my opinions and head full of useless trivia into something productive. I will aim to review all kinds of movies past and present but anyone who knows me will know I lean heavily towards horror, cult and B-movies. To try and seperate this I will divide my reviews into recent(within the last year) films of various genres and numbered features to cover older or more cult movies. On top of this, I will aim to add original analytical articles on a semi-regular basis to examine certain trends, franchises or talents of the the film industry. Ultimately I wouldn't have started this unless I wanted to provoke debate, so feedback and comments will be greatly appreciated and responded to whether you agree or disagree with my opinion. So there it is, keep your eyes on TMMDI for upcoming content and I look forward to discussing my favourite topic with you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch a movie...

0 comments:

Post a Comment